Saturday, May 15, 2010

See you Friday May 21st

Our May Meeting will be a fun one.  Mary Ellen and I can't wait to hear what you have been doing in your gardens!  It is a busy time of year for everyone and having a square foot garden is so easy you will be glad you did it. Here are the subjects we are covering on Friday.


Seed Saving......Why, How and how long seeds can last this is a crash course

Garden teas and other ways to feed plants....Do you need to feed your mel's mix plants?  How will you know and what does each plant need.  What are our special needs in a rain soaked region?

May...... what you would do in your May garden in the Pacific Northwest

A fun recipe for showing off your garden food....We are Gourmet Gardening Gals after all

Bring your questions and ideas!  See you at 10 am.


PLEASE NOTE:  Our group grew at the end in an unpredictable way.  This has made it impossible for me to know how many copies we need.  I am only printing 20 copies of each so if you are not signed up with the original group which means you are not receiving Mary Ellen's e-mail reminders,  you should call me or there won't be any handouts for you.  Because of the very large amount of handouts that have been required for this class ( I only give you what I have found the most useful for gardening) It is impossible for me to start someone from the beginning at this point.  If you wish to "catch up" and you will be attending the monthly meetings I can put all our handouts on a cd for you to print out yourself.  Bring a cd please.  
Thanks

No comments: